It's finally here—the perfect pack for the mountain biking minimalist. Ideal for quick laps on local singletrack or gravel trails, the Savu lumbar pack has two rigid pockets that make it easy to pull and replace water bottles as you pedal, so you can stay hydrated without stopping. Angled hipbelt and compression straps keep the pack close to your body and provide maximum stability over every type of trail. No creep-around here. Not a two water bottle kind of ride? No problem. Each water bottle sleeve can tuck away when not needed to provide a streamlined pack. Any way you customize it, the main compartment and side hipbelt pockets will fit vital flat-fixing tools, a tube, snacks, and other small mountain biking essentials.
- For riders who require hydration, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
- Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body.
- The perfect solution for stable lumbar carry allows you to access your bottles with ease. For short rides without water, the bottle pockets compress to maintain stability and keep the pack close to your body. Water bottles not included.
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
- Dual snap-in-place or tuckaway water bottle sleeves
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
* Water bottles not included
AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
Osprey Packs | Seral/Savu Series | Product Tour
|Molten Red / N/A / 4L / One Size||845136079243||10001797||OSP5397268D|
|Obsidian Black / N/A / 4L / One Size||845136079212||10001796||OSP57884295D|