All-purpose, value-packed helmet balances performance and comfort with the added protection of MIPS.
All-purpose protection for every rider
The Solstice MIPS helmet is proof you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great fitting, great looking, and easy-to-use bike helmet. Featuring MIPS, Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it includes a sleek built-in brim with plug ports for a clean look when the additional visor is removed.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientist to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Fidlock magnetic buckle fastens effortlessly for a quick, secure fit
- Intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Built-in and removable visor options give you two choices for constant coverage
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads for added comfort
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
- Size (head circumference): Small/Medium (51-58cm); Medium/Large (55-61cm)
- Fit system: Headmaster II
- Pad material: Moisture wicking pads
- Buckle type: Fidlock buckle
- Includes: Visor plugs
- Weight: 335g (Small/Medium)